Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tomorrow dreams!



This is my dream for tomorrow, and it will get me through today! There will be cappuccino on a little table outside. I'll wear a dress, as always, and enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of a patio. If only I had an umbrella that delicately gorgeous.

Tomorrow, I'm taking a personal day. I have to use up my vacation before I start my new job, so I will be relaxing by the pool, strolling over to Starbucks and then hopefully cleaning up the apartment a bit.

Tonight I'm making cinnamon rolls to cook in the morning, and jump-start my mini-birthday vacation!

But, in the event that I actually live in the present moment for once, today includes drinks with friends, dollar days at Jimmy Johns and RHONY!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like my kind of day dear... enjoy it!!

Kori said...

That's the exact image I posted today! Great minds think alike? Kori xoxo

Kelly said...

That's so nice you get to use up your vacation time! Have fun {although by the looks of your schedule I'd say you will}! I love the picture :)

Kori said...

Are you on Pinterest? It's where I get a lot of my images...you should sign up if you're not! I can send you an invite if you want! Kori xoxo

Unknown said...

adorable umbrella, oh it is my dream too :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Kelly said...

Sounds like the perfect day!

Tess said...

Hope you had a wonderful day - great image.