Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wednesday Wines

There's a lot of information about wine out there and I tend to just digest what tastes good, honestly. However, I quite literally stumbled upon a fantastic organic wine, with no detectable sulfites at a price point that encourages a mid-week sip. Now, before you get all judge-y eyes Shannon on me (RHOC- July 10 FYI), continue reading with an open mind. 

This is a *gasp* box wine, that I fell victim to because of the simple, clever marketing. And it was the best questionable decision I've ever made.

Now, without further adieu, I bring you Our Daily Red. So cheeky.


Best served slightly chilled and readily available at Whole Foods. It's two bottles in a convenient box that goes anywhere a summer adventure may travel. Our Daily Red is organic, preservative free, etc., but, most importantly, enjoyable! Try it and let me know what you think, I'd love insight from all pallets. 

Any recommendations for next week??🍷


Because every Wednesday needs a good wine,
Amy

No comments: