Thursday, January 27, 2011

he does look like a model


Today, I received an e-mail from George's DayCamp, informing me that a photographer would be taking pictures of the furry campers in a couple weeks. It is $25, but really can you put a price on that face? No.

George is one spoiled dog. When he has an upset tummy I cook him white rice and chicken, if he wants to sit on the couch, I move over, and nearly anything will be cleared off the schedule if a doggie playdate comes up (he's a popular pup).

But, this is new territory. Professional Photos. A one-on-one session with a professional photographer. Initially, I thought it would be comical watching a photographer try to keep George calm and collected, much less in a pose. This is the same dog who jumped on one girl and wrapped his leash around another within 30 seconds during our walk last night.

What do you think? 
Would you invest in professional pics of your pup?

6 comments:

Bree said...

For only $25-why not!
They had a photo session thing set up at a department store here a couple months ago. All the dogs got gift bags worth $50 and it was free to go to! I thought Chloe would be fine, but she was so terrified that she wouldn't look at the camera. What a brat lol

Saumya said...

Awww!! So cute!

Michelle (michabella) said...

So cute!!! I def would! Jax (my furbaby) and I had professional pictures taken for Christmas :)

Kristin said...

I would consider it for that price. Although you seem to be doing pretty good yourself! I love the top photo!

the southern hostess said...

What a face! Go for it.

erin said...

hilarious. i say do it. you can get wallet prints and hand them out. frame them and give them as christmas gifts to your parents.