Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Morning Playlist

Sweet Disposition- The Temper Trap
beautiful song, soft start for the am
Walking Far from Home- Iron & Wine
Brand spanking new album! This is perfect morning music.
Love Language- Hi-Tek, Les Nubians & Talib Kweli
A rare love rap song.
9 A.M. in Dallas- Drake
Could a title be more perfect?
Hot Thing (feat. will.i.am.)- Talib Kweli
A chorus that just says you're a "hot thing" over and over? anthem.
I'm in Love With the City- God Help the Girl
slow and thoughtful.
Dog Days Are Over- Florence + The Machine
running music staple.
GATman and Robbin- 50 Cent & Eminem 
oldie but goodie. obsessed with this song.
Superstar (feat. Matthew Santos)- Lupe Fiasco
Makes me feel like a superstar. really.
Fader- The Temper Trap
Perfect ending.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Great list! I have a bunch of that on my list too!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Bree said...

LOVE Temper Trap!
And Iron and Wine too..must download new CD!

Sarah said...

love it! i need a new one too, i usually stick to house music to pump me up
right now i'm loving Justice. check them out!

http://tutuskirtsandsparklehoops.tumblr.com/

Michelle (michabella) said...

LOVE those ear pieces!!! :P

Ashley said...

Dog Day's Are Over, is one of my favorite songs ever! It's so good. I have those exact ear plugs, love them! :)