Wednesday, September 15, 2010

on a wednesday afternoon

A few randoms: I really want some mac&cheese and I love you Wednesday because you make it almost Thursday.

I need to re-create this outfit. As fall approaches in Texas it becomes nearly impossible to dress in fall fashion with the temperature still hovering around the 90s. So, layers are necessary, allowing the perfect work outfit that is both season and temperature appropriate. After work I often throw off the cardigan and open the sunroof, it's like a modern-day freedom experience. I hit the open road, or the open parking lot until I hit the inevitable rush-hour traffic, bummer.

But all this aside, dresses always work, and cardigans always work, which means I need this outfit.

Stay-tuned...
I think I'll make some homemade mac&cheese tomorrow,
as long as I go to yoga first.

6 comments:

Michelle (michabella) said...

Totally loving that outfit <333

Annemarie said...

This outfit is beyond gorgeous. It's hot here in Los Angeles too, but you are so right, cardi's and dresses always work, so there is no reason why we can't dress for fall! And homemade mac and cheese sounds to.die.for!

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Mmmmm mac and cheese. One of my favorite meals!!!

Love this outfit!!

Jen said...

Did you see, did you see, I found the crooked cross for you!

That Girl in Pearls said...

You totally got me in the mood for Mac n Cheese AND WE DON'T HAVE ANY!! Dangit! Loving that outfit too by the way. So chic.


Hope you have a wonderful night Love,
B.

Maria A. Vogelsang said...

Nice trip guys. Hope that I should go there also. You are looking very fabulous together. Hope that the environment is lovely. You are looking so pretty with colorful dress. Just looks like butterflies. So beautiful. Here is information about latest fashion. click below.

black trench coat women