Monday, September 13, 2010

letting go is the hardest part

"The pursuit of happiness is the source of all unhappiness."
Do you think this is true? I am not sure. It makes sense at first, and there's no sense chasing happiness, for it usually likes to rest gently on your shoulder as you appreciate life.
But, I like to think about how to live a happy life and be mindful of what creates happiness within. I think some attitudes are happier than others and recognizing a happy characteristic is important to enjoying life. But maybe it's not necessary to be aware but simply appreciate.

Maybe I will try this approach and see what happens, but then am I thinking? and, in result, pursuing?

Letting go...

I think there's something to that.

Once you let go, there's nothing holding you back.
Post a Comment