Tuesday, October 18, 2011

pumpkin season

The first pumpkin pie of the season was a hit! Thank you, Paula Dean. This recipe is perfect, not too heavy, just the right amount of pumpkin flavor and simple as pie (oh, snap). One of my friends even pretended to like pumpkin pie and ate a slice. I have the best friends. The pie was a necessary celebration for the cold-front Dallas is experiencing and the season finale of Dallas Most Eligible. 

Does anyone outside of Dallas watch this show? I'm not sure, although my claim to fame this past weekend was running into Courtney at the neighborhood gas station. 
Love her (minus the whole Neil-hazing phase).

And I will leave you with George in his Halloween costume. He's a pumpkin and he loves it.

1 comment:

Dana Fox said...

so cute! i have a pumpkin costume for my little guy too! Only his costume is a big round plush thing with a matching hat... which has a stem on the top. my dog hates me. haha.
xo dana
thewonderforest.com