Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Monday!

That is the first, and very probable last, time you will ever find me using "happy" to describe a Monday. But, with birthday month in full swing and the most fantastic news this morning, this is a very happy Monday.

The past three months were not the greatest and maybe it's this spring weather that has put this "spring" in my step. I promise never to do that again either, some puns are never punny. Ok, I'll put the coffee away.

Here are two fantastic products for this happy spring day:

Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller
Garnier

While I was skeptical to try any of the Garnier skincare products, this was a pleasant surprise. The little rollerball is amazing, glides on smoothly and gives immediate results. It definitely reduces puffiness and refreshes the eye area. It's handy to carry in my purse and apply throughout the day, but the real magic happens when you leave it in the refrigerator.  As the temperature is steadily climbing down here in Texas, there's nothing quite as refreshing as a cooling little eye massage. Sounds weird, but it's awesome. Don't knock it till you try it.


Let There Be Light- Radiant Skin Lotion
Elizabeth Arden

Elizabeth Arden is a classic. The best facial I ever had was at the Red Door Spa and I easily recall my first purchase of the 8-hour cream. In line with the reputation, the radiant skin lotion is fantastic. The iridescent lotion creates a subtle glow. I mix it with my foundation, or wear it alone on top of moisturizer during the weekend. This is also a great summer product because it provides SPF coverage without the smell. The light consistency also allows for easy layering over moisturizer when skin is dry.

No comments: