Monday, March 21, 2011

Making Monday Beautiful

Beauty Flash Balm
Clarins

This is a miracle worker. I wasn't sure what to expect at first. It sounded like an upcoming disappointment with the advertised claim: "An exceptional beauty booster which immediately eliminates all signs of fatigue: facial features appear rested and smooth." But, fear not, it's truly fantastic. The primer goes on smooth without clogging pores, preps skin flawlessly and lasts well into the night. And after a dull Monday, the mask leaves my skin glowing.

Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup
Dior

This is my favorite foundation. It's hydrating, provides full coverage and doesn't feel caked-on. I'm not a foundation everyday type person, so when I wear foundation I want it to cover up all my little freckles and spots. This feels like a tinted moisturizer, but with full-coverage. It leaves a glow and is the closest to an air-brush finish that I've come across.

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream

Now this is fantastic. With spring/summer upon us, and me nursing my first sunburn (thank you six flags), moisturizer is on the brain...face? My skin is not nearly as dry in the summer, and so I'm always searching for a basic, light moisturizer. Complex 15 is perfect for this. It's moisturizing, but goes on light, allowing me to layer on sunscreen or foundation. It easily compares to Dermalogica's Active Moist, but is under $10. Steal. I've only ordered it online, so not sure where else you would purchase it, but at this price it's worth a try.

1 comment:

KimberlyMDavis said...

Love your product reviews. Came over from Blonde Ambition's blog, and wanted to say your blog is super cute and fun. Have a great rest of the week!