Monday, January 24, 2011

Goodbye dull skin, hello gorgeous!

My god this weather. Cold. Windy. Dark. And now my skin is starting to rebel against this winter forecast with a consistently dry and dull appearance. There is a desperate need for a wake-up call, particularly because my face and I have at least three more months of these fun (read: not fun.) surroundings.

In efforts to transform my boring complexion into a sparkling day-in-the-sun, I came across the following remedies that I will begin immediately.

1. Exfoliate
The most common suggestion is to exfoliate twice a week to get rid of those dead skin cells. done and done.

2. Exercise.
This is suppose to get the blood flowing and help you look and feel radiant. (I would like to argue that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills may have a similar effect.) guilty pleasures. guilty.

3. Drink Water.
This sounds simple enough. And walking to the bathroom a million times a day can be my exercise! Two birds. one stone.

4. Moisturize.
Moisturizing has always been a key component to my skin care regimen, but at least one article suggested continually applying it throughout the day. (Just what I need-something else to add to my purse.)
(a really good moisturizer)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love all of these! Yes GO team JEN! :)

*D* said...

this freezing cold weather is the worst! and if I had those Chanel weights i might be inspired to work out more. hehe

a life of color said...

I love water...but I am so bad about drinking it in the winter time. I need to work on that! Oh, and also the excersise thing to. blah