Monday, October 11, 2010

distractions

I need a distraction. Some fantastic news revealed itself last week, almost dream-like. Giddy with excitement, I began making plans. But it's not yet a done deal. It's in the process and completely out of my hands. Thank goodness. If it was in my hands I would probably be making a rash fool of myself to make it happen.
So I need a distraction to help time quickly pass.

Like that turquoise charm hanging from her bracelet.
greece3
Like that blue mat.
seashell-moodboard5
Like that ship chandelier.
leopard-print
Like yellow flowers in your hair.


Expect the unexpected. But be patient.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Lovely post. A good reminder for us all from time to time.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Michelle (michabella) said...

LOVE that last picture and that line with it. Congrats on the fantastic news! Hope you'll share! <333