Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wistful Wednesday!

I absolutely cannot wait to move.

The apartment search begins Saturday and the anticipation is leaving me restless. I can't wait to decorate what will essentially be my first grown up apartment and get rid of all my leftover college hodgepodge. Thus, begins the first of many apartment-decoration-inspired posts...

A lovely writing desk, perfect for gazing off...
[a+a+francois+halard.jpg1.jpg]
I have an unhealthy collection of books, old and new, of all subjects and love the idea of decorating with them (there are only a few books I am ever inclined to re-read). Love this:
Breakfast/Dining/Sitting:
Bedroom: Coral and Black

Living Room: (this is a tad dark for my taste, but I keep staring at it)
Img_0945_rect450
Fantastic website!

Coffee Table:

And then hopefully there will be a cheese store downstairs:
Post a Comment