Thursday, April 29, 2010

Closing out the birthday month...

Goodbye Birthday month! You will be missed...
Let's reminisce over April favorites:

1. Food: Cape Cod's Sweet and Spicy Jalepeno Potato Chips
I do not even like potato chips and rarely eat them, but last night I not only purchased but ate an embarrassing amount of this bag...let's hope they discontinue the flavor soon.

2. Book: Stuff White People Like
One of my hilarious friends sent me this for my birthday and it is ridiculously spot-on. Seriously, Jeff and I both began impromptu story-times reading different sections to each other...and then Jeff read out loud while we were hanging out at the pool which was its own version of hilarity.

Cover Image

3. Best Makeup: The Shimmer Brick by Bobbi Brown = genius. It gives a perfect glow and goes well alone or over makeup. It's been particularly wonderful through the dreary weather, allowing me to pretend I just got back from vacation.
Beige Shimmer Brick Set
4.Best Sushi: Birthday Sushi at Little Katana!!

5. Best Dog: George Porge! always.
George's pick for April: Wild Alaskan Salmon Puffs. These are so great for his skin and overall health.
George thinks they are a delicacy.

Goals for May: Enjoy summer, stop eating potato chips, read more.
Post a Comment