Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's My Birthday!!

Little Things I love and my quest to the perfect birthday(ha!):

Morning coffee.

Scones...I made lemon dark chocolate chip scones last night and brought them to work this morning so I could dip them in my coffee and have a lovely morning, while not eating all 16 of them.

Newspapers.

Fresh flowers. (Jeff had these delivered to my office b/c he is out of town!)
Sunshine. (particularly through my sunroof as I drive)

Magazines...(bought the new Vanity Fair last night, so far, so good.)

Chanel shoes.

Cards, not e-cards (which are hilaious), but actual cards with little notes!

Friends...received two phone calls before 7am.

Manicures and Pedicures, together, at once, before going out.

George.

Hot pink...(I'm wearing a hot pink skirt now, at work.)

Girl's night with Sushi and wine!!

...to be continued.

Any suggestions?
Post a Comment