Wednesday, April 7, 2010

limbo do limbo da


So, last night I went out with one of my best friends for some much-needed Mexican food. It was amazing. But we got to talking, as most girls do, and we started discussing what a strange time of our lives we are in. We are 20-somethings in long term relationships and have gotten to the place where we either want to be married or single and living it up (a margarita-induced convo).

I struggle with this a lot, because I feel like I shouldn't spend my life wanting something else, but it's hard not to right now. I don't want to pressure my bf, but I don't want to sit around and wait for something to happen either. It's a hard life (ha!). This is like the prime time of life and I want to enjoy it. But at the same time do I need to be single to enjoy it? Aaah! Is there a cure for contentment? I just don't want to regret anything, but I definitely want more. What's a 20-something to do?!

(image: Peter Lindbergh)
Post a Comment