Friday, February 22, 2013

high five for friday

Happy Friday! We did it. I'm still spinning from being at a conference all week, but here are a few insightful thoughts. 
(also- my first linkup with FMGD!)


1.
“And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.” –T.S. Eliot

2.
”The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.” – Jack Kerouac

3.
“Better one handful with tranquility than two handfuls with toil.” Ecclesiastes 4:6

4.
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

5.
“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett

No comments: