Monday, January 30, 2012

Ideas for 2012

I realize we are nearly a month into 2012, but I've finally pinpointed my feelings for this new year. While there are a few personal and professional goals I have set for myself, this sets up my outlook quiet nicely.


WRITE...without abandon. Anything can be edited.
BUY....a smaller purse. And use it.
FORGET...the phrase: I can't.
START...using the phrases: I can and I will.
PLAY...more games with less rules.
ALWAYS...look the part. Whatever part you want.
CELEBRATE...big events and little adventures. Like surviving Monday.
LOVE...with all your heart. And never look back.
GIVE...the best effort.
NEVER...doubt yourself. Confidence will take you everywhere.
BELIEVE...in people. They mean well, try to mean well or don't know any better.
REMEMBER...the prosecco and strawberries.
HOST...the perfect party. Where everyone leaves with a story.
WEAR...lipstick.
LEARN...a new poem each month. Songs count.
CALL...friends and family more often.
STOP...waiting for it to happen. Go out and make it happen.
FORGIVE...everyone for everything.

1 comment:

erin said...

i like. especially the prosecco and strawberries.