Sunday, August 14, 2011

Issues of a Blogger

Does anyone know why all of my photos disappeared? Even my personal photos that I uploaded are now a depressing black box with an exclamation point.


The only thing I can think of is that I deleted all photos that were tagged on Google+, but hopefully that didn't translate to my blogging portfolio. 


The whole phenomenon of linking everything together annoys me. This is also why I hate my iphone. Can I please have a phone that efficiently makes calls without alerting me of work emails and the latest facebook location of my friends? Don't get me started on the 5 steps to actually get to a basic keypad, 5 steps to look like a phone. This is possible too much to ask, but I like to keep things separate, I enjoy a good compartmentalization outlook. Is that so wrong? Let's enjoy things, simply and one at a time. 


This is all very annoying. 

No comments: