Friday, February 18, 2011

drink wine day


 Today is...
National Drink Wine Day
My recommendation: 
Cupcake Red Velvet
I sampled it at a wine tasting for Valentine's day, it's delish.

Last night I had the strangest and most vivid dream. The people, conversations and situations were so real that I sat in bed thinking about everything that had just transpired for part of the night. Does it mean something? Dreams are never fully understood, but their mysterious messages always leave me contemplating the possibilities. The decisions are mine and the ideas are mine, but where did that combination come from? Either way, I love the rare occasions when I remember my dreams.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

kelley @ the eclectic owl said...

National Drink Wine Day?! Sign me up! I've been having some pretty vivid dreams recently too...weird. Maybe it's the weather?

Sara said...

I love cupcake winery!! National Drink Wine Day? So fun. I am your most recent follower and looking forward to reading more :-)

Anonymous said...

I seriously love Cupcake so much! Haven't tried Red Velvet yet - thanks for the recommendation! :)

Kayla said...

I love cupcake wine!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl