Tuesday, January 4, 2011

dreamer's disease


Don't ever let your dreams get you down. It's about the journey, overcoming the obstacles and creating a story. Your dreams are there to guide, not daunt, and life is to be lived, not watched.
Don't let me down.
Don't let me let you let me down.

2011 is off, and I love it. The biggest goal I have is finding beauty in the little things. This is so important to me, to love each and everyday. The news is constantly negative, that the beauty is all to often lost in the mix.

Beautiful notes~ the possibilities in interviews. unexpected and long phone conversations. cuddles from george. the crisp air. masters class on own (yes, it's awesome). the perfect outfit. lovely comments. 

3 comments:

Bree said...

I like your thinking :)

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Love this post! :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww I super like this post. There is beauty if small things, there is beauty in each and everyday despite a few set backs. =) Have a happy 2011!