Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11

This date is almost as good as the upcoming 11/11/11...I've been excited about this since 8/8/8, when I caught on to what this new millennium really meant- a fabulous number game.

So, in light of this fabulous little gimmick, here's everything that is coming together to make this day perfect.
  • Next day chili! I made this recipe last night, and while the chili was delicious (especially with the cold weather), it's suppose to get better with time. I do love leftovers.
  • Hair day! There is little that brings me as much satisfaction as getting my hair did. And, as much fun as blond was, I'm going back to brunette. exhibit Olivia...
  • Listening to music all day. (optional dancing)
  • Cinnamon Puffins and Peanut Butter-my new favorite (gluten-free!) snack.
  • Millionaire Matchmaker Season Finale! Because someone has to watch and see what Patti says.
  • And I leave you with a butterfly wall in the latest issue of Lonny!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

That chili sounds delicious! Enjoy your 1/11/11!

Saumya said...

Mmm, I'm jealous! And I love Olivia's hair and dress :)

Claire Kiefer said...

Puffins are so delish! Glad you found me; I'm your newest follower :)

Anonymous said...

woah! I love Olivia and double love Puffins! I listen to music so much so that I went over my free listening limit in two weeks on Pandora! Any Patti Stager is my hero...besties?

Kylie @ A Hungry Spoon said...

The chili recipe looks fantastic--I always find that soup tastes better the day after I make it...more time for the flavors to come together :)

Hope you're having a great week!

becca said...

how is it that cinnamon and peanut butter are the greatest combination?
I love it!

Kelly said...

this list is fantastic {& i'm definitely a lover of lists!}!! I hear you on the getting-your-hair-done-bit. Just got mine done yesterday :)

have a great Wednesday! xx