Wednesday, July 21, 2010

spice up your life

What do you do when you need a change? My life is on cruise control and something has got to change, maybe I could pick up a hitch-hiker or something. I've been contemplating dyeing my hair blonde for a while now, but I keep second-guessing the decision, it's a big decision, lots of maintenance. I've been blonde before and after much consideration, I do think they have more fun. Now it's in my head and all I can think about. OH the trials and tribulations.

Do you have something that instantly spices up your life?

Instant Spice:
-White Chocolate Mocha Misto
-New shoes (preferably with a rather high heel)
-Red Wine and Cheese (together.)
-Phone dates with friends
-Road trip
-Mariah Carey
-Manicure and Pedicure (but separately so I can read a magazine and indulge in the chair massage while my toes are pampered)
-New Haircut
-Blonde Highlights!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Those things are great ways to spice up your life :)

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

I often ponder going blonde myself but I just can't do it. It is SO much maintenance and a bit late if I change my mind. Let me know if you decide to do it! I'd love to see!!! Wait. Is that you in the picture?!

All of your instant spice ideas are GREAT! Wine and cheese together is one of the most gratifying things EVER to me. We broke out an old Mariah Carey CD on our road trip to Alabama and it was pretty AMAZING singing along to her old songs. LOVE them!!!!

Amber said...

I've been feeling the same way lately. My "Miscellany Monday" post pretty much described my full on midlife crisis. I haven't figured it out yet - but if you discover the secret to a good fix - let me know! :)