Wednesday, July 21, 2010

spice up your life

What do you do when you need a change? My life is on cruise control and something has got to change, maybe I could pick up a hitch-hiker or something. I've been contemplating dyeing my hair blonde for a while now, but I keep second-guessing the decision, it's a big decision, lots of maintenance. I've been blonde before and after much consideration, I do think they have more fun. Now it's in my head and all I can think about. OH the trials and tribulations.

Do you have something that instantly spices up your life?

Instant Spice:
-White Chocolate Mocha Misto
-New shoes (preferably with a rather high heel)
-Red Wine and Cheese (together.)
-Phone dates with friends
-Road trip
-Mariah Carey
-Manicure and Pedicure (but separately so I can read a magazine and indulge in the chair massage while my toes are pampered)
-New Haircut
-Blonde Highlights!!
Post a Comment