Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Miracle Cure for Summer

Tea Tree Oil with Vitamin E!
a.k.a. Miracle Oil.

This little jar works miracles on any skin ailment. Seriously, any problem.
My workout routine has become more disciplined in anticipation of bathing suit season, and the unavoidable sweat wreaks havoc on my skin...enter Tea Tree Oil! It works anywhere and everywhere and is a gentle, natural remedy that noticeable nourishes my skin. I would recommend getting it with Vitamin E to prevent any type of discoloration.

I even put it on the Boyfriend thinking it would make him do the dishes...fail.

1 comment:

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

I like this!!! I have used tea tree oil in the past but it never worked for my face much. I have been exercising like crazy and the sweat is wreaking havoc on MY skin as well. I might have to slather some of this on to see how it works! Thanks girl!! :)