Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tonight is a wine tasting. Thank goodness for after-work activities! Then I will go home and catch up on the DVR, read: shamelessly indulge in last night's episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey.

And can we rant for two seconds about the fall of RH-New York? I almost can't watch it, I meanI can, but I almost can't.

Run-down:
Kelly-completely insane.
Jill-completely annoying.
Luann- Jill's biotch.
Ramona-just her normal crazy-self.

It is surprising how much I've come to like Alex this season, and I think Sonja is interesting to watch (and gorgeous). But all this to say, I think New Jersey has taken over the top spot.
End rant.

Sample of tomorrow's decor. I love love love this quote and may just decorate the new place with words, since I often obsess over them anyways...

3 comments:

chelsea said...

great quote! And I could not agree more on RHONY. Ca-razy! But I love it ;)

defining amy said...

oh wow. i really really like that. love you blog!!

Lyndsy said...

Love it!