Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ramblings

Noisettes. They are incredible. They have a unique sound (like a pop/rock Aretha Franklin) and it's been a very refreshing find. I don't remember how I came across their music, but it was on the radio yesterday, very exciting, someone please save the radio. Never Forget You is the first song that made me fall in love with them.

Here are other gem lyrics:

"And when the sun goes down
It gets brighter in my heart somehow
I don't know why this is
But it's what I'd like to know."
-Sometimes


Jeff finally came home yesterday! It was great to have a mini-celebration in honor of his return after a short little work trip. That is one of the positive things about him traveling for his job, the anticipation of his return! We ordered pizza from an amazing place in Dallas, Coal Vines, complete with their garlic cheese bread (it's a celebration!) and then cuddled up on the couch and watched a murder mystery (similar to 80 year-olds). It was a fantastic birthday week night and I'm so happy he's back.

In other news...there has been this ongoing search to fill this void of trays in my life and I saw another one this morning that is to. die. for. It's a glass tray and accentuated by being placed on a flawless glass desk. dreaming.

Agree with me...

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

My Mom had a mirrored tray filled with perfume when I was growing up. I always wanted one...but now that I have a toddler, I'm thinking that's going to have to wait a while. Ah ha ha