Friday, April 23, 2010

love more

MODERN LOVE. I repeat, Modern Love. Read it.

How often is it the norm we fight for, only to find disappointment. Disappointment that we have failed, and that failure is the norm.

But in the same breadth isn't it the failure we should embrace? That's not the point.

Do I long for an idea over a reality? Or do I curse my reality over an idea? There's the conflict. No one knows. That's the beauty of life, the not knowing, and I think when you stop not knowing to simply know, you lose. Life is lost with the mystery, certainty must be overrated.

I don't want to reach certainty, I don't want to live a life that's already been lived.
I do want to climb mountains, learn languages, cook and eat fabulous meals. I want to love with all I have, and when the love reaches an obstacle, I want to love more.

And there I've done it, become so certain.

I just typed modern lone instead of modern love. I don't know what that means.

No comments: