Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cloudy Weather Music


Till the World Ends- Britney Spears
Love when Britney gets it right!
I want to dance till the world ends.
The Call- Regina Spektor
Great lyrics, perfect voice.
Mushaboom-  Feist
"Watching the fire as we grow.."
Each Coming Night- Iron and Wine
As close to a grownup lullaby as they come. goodnight.
Don't you Want to Share the Guilt- Kate Nash
The breakdown near the end is rewind-worthy.
Trouble
- Coldplay
Perfect Rainy Day/Driving song.
I Know I Know I Know- Tegan and Sara
"This love isn't good unless it's me and you."
Roll Away Your Stone
- Mumford And Sons
The whole CD is beautiful: lyrics, music, voice.
Wild World
- Cat Stevens
It's a wild world.
Pocketful of Sunshine- Natasha Bedingfield
Easy A nailed my feelings for this song exactly.

And I'm doing this later. Join me.

1 comment:

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

I LOVE the song "The Call." I'll definitely have to look up the others!
~Ariel at http://adreamersdaze.blogspot.com/