Wednesday, December 8, 2010

holiday gifts for everyone!

1. 10 West, my favorite Etsay shop, gorgeous, unique, affordable and local.
2. Warby Parker, the company donates a pair of glasses for every pair sold.
3. I-phone case, wish I had this before I cracked the screen on my i-phone.
4.Tiffany Notes, Dream a little dream bangle, beautiful words always make great gifts.
5. Emile Henry Flame Pizza Stone, perfect crust for the homemade pizza lover in you.
6.Cannabis Santal Eau de Parfum, love this scent, even though it's meant for him.
8. Bobbi Brown 'Sparkle Glamour' Eye Quad, gorgeous holiday sparkle.
9. Loeffler Randall Classic Flat Boots, the search for the perfect boots ends here.
10. Deborah Lippmann 'Layer Cake' Nail Color Trio, because who finishes a bottle of nail polish?
When I was little, my mom would always ask what I wanted and then tell me that's what I should get for my friends. So here are my wishes everyone, and they should please just about anyone, or, more specifically, any girl.
And soup update coming soon!

No comments: